Thursday, June 7, 2012

FLOWER POWER


Right now, I'm obsessed with everything that is floral. It's like I just can't have enough of it, as every floral -detailed piece goes right into my " Most Sought For" list. The good thing is that floral patterns greatly differ from one another, so you are sure that variety is apparent in your closet, ( I prefer the larger floral prints opposed to the tiny ones).

I've listed below my favorite pieces from net-a-porter , *all of the pieces I have listed are currently available, so hurry up!*




 Yves Saint Laurent: (all 3)


 Erdem:
 Roberto Cavalli: (all 4)


Back view:
 Front View:
 Giambattista Valli:
 Oscar de la Renta:
 Diane von Furstenberg:
 Dolce and Gabbana: (all 2)



Sandro:
 Miu Miu

2 in 1 ( lace + floral ) LOVE

J Brand

Current/Elliot:


Alexander McQueen:

 Citizens of Humanity:
 Missoni Home:
 Mary Katranzou:

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that Miu Miu lace dress! It was my favorite piece from Spring/Summer collections. :)

    ReplyDelete