Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Grand Bazaar + Ciragan Palace. Istanbul, Turkey

This was the first time my feet landed on this beautiful and historic land. Gorgeous!
The Grand Bazaar, never-ending narrow hallways!
The Sultan Suite at the Ciragan Palace, what a magnificent building! Each and every room is more luxurious than the other. I wish I could post every picture I have, 'enchanting' is an understatement.

This is what I wore:

Shirt by BCBG Max Azria
Pants by Rag and Bone
Sunglasses by Ray-Ban
Purse by Just Cavalli 
Lace Wellington boots by Valentino 


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your boots:)I've always wanted to go to Europe! You've got really great pictures.
    http://www.undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see the photos of your travels, great start to what i am sure will grow into a lovely blog! New follower, I do hope that you will visit me at taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those Valentino wellingtons are GORGEOUS! Loving your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete