Friday, December 30, 2011

When I Visited The Exotic Peninsula

(Also Known As SOUTH AFRICA)

One of my favorite countries I have ever visited! The hospitality, oh wow! Their people are extremely welcoming and warm-hearted. I stayed in Sun City and Cape Town throughout my visit. I enjoyed Sun City a bit more than Cape Town, it is just more 'exotic' and 'cultural'. Cape Town is a little more developed and the people came from a variety of diverse backgrounds.

 Say hello to my new best friend!!
This clip shows less the 1/16 of the show, you have to see this. Fabulous


This is what I wore:


Shirt by Zara
Jeans by True Religion
Prada Baroque Sunglasses
Bag by Marc Jacobs
Boots by Stella Mccartney


1 comment:

  1. Great photos..Happy New Year!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete